- The ultimate sock- keeps you warm in winter, cools you down in summer!
- Breathes naturally and crafted with fitted foot for extra comfort
- Made in Sweden of superior mulesfree EXP 4.0 treated merino wool mixed with polyamide and elastane.
- Designed to last long and stay comfortable even longer
Fitting & Quality
Everyday wool socks for all seasons. They feature a narrow rib segment in middle of the foot for better comfort and fit. Non-mulesing, EXP 4.0 treated merino wool mixed with polyamide and elastane for durability and comfort. Easy to find after wash thanks to stripes in red, white and blue around the edges. Produced at our factory in Gällstad, Sweden, run only by wind power, just 50 km from our office!
Merino wool isn’t just for the cold season! Discover the benefits of a sock that always keeps your feet at perfect temperature. Our merino socks breathes naturally and keeps you warm when it’s cold and let’s moisture out when it's warm.
- made with EXP 4.0 treated merino wool – the first climate certified merino wool
- signature logo intarsia on foot
- red-white-blue stripes at rib
- 2 cm rib at top
- mid foot rib for comfort and fit
- designed and produced in Sweden
- true to size: use your regular size
- machine wash cold, use woolprogram
- do not tumble dry
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- iron inside out